Constructed in 2003 and 2008, the 13 building, 240,432 square foot 24th Street Business Park is a high quality office, warehouse, and distribution facility ideal for your start-up business. The property is just off Highway 167 at the 24th Street Ramp providing excellent opportunities for signage. Fully sprinkled and flexible sizing from 2,000 SF to 20,000 SF means this location can accommodate your business as it grows!
- Availability from 2,000 – 20,000 SF
- 18’ Clear height w/clear span, 3 phase 200 amp power (apx)
- 14’ X 14’ insulated grade level bay doors with electric openers
- No B&O tax
- Insulated, sprinklered buildings, gas heat
- Immediate access to Highway 167
- Subway, Branks BBQ on site