Proudly serving the Bay Area medical community since 1929, 450 Sutter remains San Francisco’s premier medical / professional building. Located in Union Square and just steps from the Financial District, Nob Hill, Chinatown, and SOMA, this beautiful and elegant 26-story Art Deco masterpiece was designed by world-famous architect Timothy Pflueger and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. 450 Sutter is the proud two-time winner of The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) award for Medical Office Building, presented by BOMA International.
- Elegant suites starting at 500 rentable square feet, with many offering spectacular views of Union Square, the San Francisco Bay, the Financial District, and Coit Tower.
- Recent renovations include new operable windows, new heating system, new energy-saving lighting, new security system with cameras on every floor, high-speed internet service, and corridor renovation. Elevator modernization is pending.
- On-site amenities include a bank, the Sutter Street Cafe & Deli, tenant lounge, and conference facilities with 24/7 access.
- Located within walking distance of many public transportation systems including BART, SF Muni, and SamTrans. Two blocks from the future Union Square/Market Street Station on the new Central Subway.
- Secure garage with valet service, monthly parking, and hotel specials (must present hotel keycard to receive special rate; otherwise, posted rates apply). Valet parking is available to all tenants, staff, and guests of 450 Sutter. Monthly Parking is also offered at the 450 Sutter Garage, with privilege access from Bush Street. Validated parking stickers for your guests may also be arranged with the Garage Office. Bike Parking is also available within the Garage. For additional parking needs in Union Square, please visit Schnitzer’s Mason O’Farrell property.