Pavilions II Shopping Center is located in the heart of the shopping destination area for Southwest King County and Northwest Pierce County between Seattle and Tacoma. The shopping center is anchored by major retailers and strategically located on the busy retail corridor of 320th Street and Highway 99.
- Great retail center located in Federal Way’s retail core
- Coming soon in early 2024: Davita and Island Pacific
- Anchor tenants include Best Buy and PetSmart
- Specialty Retailers include Papa Murphy’s, Panda Express, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Trapper’s Sushi, and many others
- True trade area population of 402,000 and average HH income of $100,093 (2023, placer.ai)
- Traffic counts in excess of 80,000 per day