Located at La Quinta’s “gateway,” at Highway 111 and Washington Street, the 127,562 SF Plaza La Quinta sits as a landmark retail community shopping center. Built in 1981, Plaza La Quinta was the only shopping center in the area for over 10 years, and is well known to the local community, as well as coveted seasonal visitors. Since 2007, the property has undergone extensive upgrades including unique landscaping, custom wrought iron additions, decorative exterior lighting, courtyard renovations and other capital improvements. Often referred to by designers as a “model property,” Plaza La Quinta truly reflects the heart of this rapidly expanding community.
- High visibility frontage from Highway 111 at Washington Street, the “gateway” to La Quinta from Indian Wells and Bermuda Dunes
- High-profile tenants include Vons, Rubio’s, Starbucks, Five Guys, La Brasserie, Sunshine Stationery, VCA Animal Hospital, Leslie’s Pool Supplies, and Jadabug’s Baby Boutique.
- Massage Trilogy now open!
- Customized executive suites available on the second story, ranging from 475 to 2,200 square feet
- High traffic counts at over 76,468 per day; population within a five-mile radius is 158,112 with $76,792 average annual household income.