Spring Mountain Square
3735 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89102 • 20,612 SF
Spring Mountain Square is a two-acre redevelopment project at one of the busiest intersections in Las Vegas. The new 20,612 square foot shopping center features three colorful, elaborately designed Asian-themed buildings to attract and meet both the local and visiting businesses and residents’ shopping and dining needs. Situated just minutes from the strip and combined with a dense population, Spring Mountain Square will no doubt be one of the busiest shopping centers in the area.
- Located in the rapidly-growing Chinatown sub-market, with several high-rise condominium projects in planning in surrounding areas
- Tenants include Starbucks, Subway, Halal Guys, and Krung Siam Thai
- Quick and convenient access to the I-15 at Spring Mountain Road
- Frontage on Spring Mountain Road and Valley View Boulevard
- Average population in five-mile radius is 420,682, with an average annual household income of $54,954