Stadium Shopping Center
2121 W Burnside Street, Portland, OR 97210 • 27,231 SF
Stadium Shopping Center is strategically located at the front door of the upper Northwest Portland retail district. This specialty center is anchored by a highly-successful Walgreens, providing convenient shopping to the walkable Northwest Neighborhood. The 27,231 SF, two-story structure faces both NW 21st and W. Burnside with two levels of parking.
- Located on W Burnside Street with high visibility and 30,000 VPD
- Two-story parking garage with 73 parking stalls, 29 stalls covered
- Anchored by Walgreens
- Boiling Bowl, Bio Foot Reflexology & Massage, Davis Salon, Nature’s Pet
- Monument signage available
- Area median household income is $86,426
- Close to TriMet MAX station and bus lines
- Located adjacent to Providence Park – home of the Portland Timbers
- Nearby shopping along NW 21st & 23rd Avenues with retailers including Zupan’s Specialty Market, Cost Plus World Market and Pottery Barn.