Stephanie Street Power Center
545 N Stephanie Street, Henderson, NV 89014 • 372,462 SF
Located a half mile from the Galleria Mall in the Henderson retail corridor, Stephanie Street Power Center was the first of its kind constructed in the area in 1996, making it a community staple. The 372,462 SF shopping center is strategically located to benefit from the dramatic population growth of both Henderson and southeast Las Vegas. The shopping center was renovated in 2011 with new exteriors, custom-designed palettes to highlight the unique elevations at each storefront, bringing focus to each tenant at the center. Expanded monument signage was added in 2012 along with enhanced landscaping.
- National tenants include: Nordstrom Rack, Total Wine, DSW, Golf Galaxy, Lane Bryant, PetSmart, Barnes & Noble, Ulta, Old Navy, Carter’s, and Sprouts Farmers Market.
- buybuy Baby is now open!
- Premium Southeast Valley location at the intersection of Stephanie Street and Warm Springs Road.
- Close proximity to the 215 Beltway, US Highway 93/95 and Boulder Highway.
- Area’s average annual household income is $75,760, with over 109,000 households in a five-mile radius.
- Traffic counts 33,000 (CPD).